Paid To Click Online Review

Valuable information on PTC websites for your own benefit.

Neobux vs Bux.to

Written by PaidToClickReview on 1:33 PM

Before you start reading this article, please don't take it offensively as I am only bringing you facts and the truth. I support both Bux.to and Neobux because not one of them has scammed anyone so far but as some of you know, there was an argument between Tri (Admin of the largest PTC website Bux.to) and the admin of Neobux about various issues. Tri slammed in a statement saying that Neobux is an "island for cheaters" and that Neobux wont go far with it's current "Instant payment" system. Some of you might be wondering why an instant payment system might bring a PTC website down, Well an instant payment system speaks for itself really, it will pay anyone in a heartbeat within a few seconds after they have requested for a "cashout". But an instant payment system can't tell if it is paying hackers/cheaters or authentic PTC users. Bux.to doesn't have an instant payment system and instead.. they carefully go through each cashout request to see if their are any hackers/cheaters and this is one of the reasons why the payment is slow at Bux.to but they do pay.

As with many of you guys I love Neobux because of their fast service, great innovative website, and their unique features but can we trust Neobux? Well you don't know that for sure right now because their isn't any good answers, just arguments and that is why I decided to ask the admin of Neobux a few questions and I got the answers,

The questions,

  • Do you disagree to this statement made by Tri? Why?
  • How will your "system" shield itself from cheaters?
  • If Neobux is an "Island for Cheaters," how will Neobux keep itself on it's feet in the future?
After submitting these questions, I got an answer right away from the admin,

Hello.
You're not violating anything or doing any harm.
This is a free speech forum and this things need to be spoken.

Instant payments have been done for years. Not in PTC but in many other sites with a larger amount of money transaction.

I don't disagree with Tri's comment because he doesn't know how NeoBux is coded.
If I didn't know, I would certainly be suspicious about the system.

However, and even though over a decade of experience in application development with security protocols gives me many guaranties, nothing is really 100% secure.

How system is protected by somethings I wont talk about as you clearly understand.
I just have to say that many protections have been added that are unique and proven so far to be highly effective.

The term "Island for Cheaters" is very well put because cheaters will be feeling lost in that island, confused.

This system was thought in precision and has many advantages. Hacker's have tried many times in the last weeks but only succeed to overcome 3 protections. None has ever tried to overcome the next level and there are many other levels beyond these. And each time it get harder.

Also, the system is programmed to automatically and randomly adapt itself. So, if a hacker manages to overcome a stage of protection now, it may get confused why an hour later it became different.

I am also proud to say that out of thousand of attempts none as yet succeed to really make anything.

You must realize that, while this project was made in less than a month, it was made with professionalism and attention to details.

I just want to add that not even I can beat the system I created. It may seem like a joke but it is true.


"While that may be, I want to underline that nothing in this life is perfect.
But, on the other hand, evolution in security is always our main concern."


I would like to thank the admin of Neobux for politely answering my questions and also watching out for the people who use Neobux. This sure does clear up a bunch of things but we will never really know how the system works because it's a business and you don't go off sharing your ideas in any business, so I don't mind Neobux keeping their "formula" private. I trust both Neobux and Bux.to, I believe they will do well but do you think Neobux might surpass Bux.to in the near future? and I also noticed that Neobux has more authentic ads (Ads from other businesses) then any other PTC websites that I have been to so far. I wish both Bux.to and Neobux goodluck and I'm sure that they will keep running for as long as possible.

Thank you for your time and I hope that you enjoyed the article.

Click here to sign up at Neobux
Click here to sign up at Bux.to

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book